Tuesday, April 2, 2013

(0) i'm going on an adventure

Well I'm finally OFF. Thanks to everyone who helped out, contributed, and supported me over the past few months, it means so much! I'll be in Provo, UT at the Missionary Training Center awaiting my visa, then I'll (hopefully) be transferred to the MTC in São Paulo. I would LOVE to hear from you, letters are the BEST. My address for letters and packages until further notice is:

Sister Annica Cooper
MTC Mailbox #302
BRA-SPE 0514
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

The easiest (and free) way to reach me is through DearElder.com:

Just select Provo MTC from the home page (you don't need an account)
Enter my address and your return address at the top like a normal letter
Type away in the box and press send!
They print them out for me every evening so I'll respond with a handwritten letter.
I will be super busy but I PROMISE I will write back eventually!

Once I reach my mission home (around May 15) my address will be:

Sister Annica Cooper
Brazil São Paulo East Mission
Rua Caa-Açu, 229 Belenzinho
03171-020 São Paulo - SP
Brasil

and you can (most likely) email me at:

annica.cooper@myldsmail.net

My mom will be updating my facebook with more information once I get my visa or my address changes. She'll also be posting my weekly emails here, so check back every week or subscribe through email on the side to hear about my adventures! I'll try to make it sound super exciting. Feel free to get ahold of my mom (Amber Iverson Cooper) on Facebook (she'll check my account as well) if you have any questions. LOVE YOU ALL. até logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment